1 reply to this topic

#1 saffron

saffron

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

As we are relocating, my fabulous Sri Lankan maid is available in the Golf Gardens /Al raha gardens area.

I really cant speak highly enough of her and so would like to see her settled with a good family.

She is ideally looking for a house in the Golf Gardens community where we stay or in the Al raha garden area.

She would not want to move out of this area as her husband who lives with her ( we provide them accomodation in our maid's room) washes cars in this compound. He would lose his jobs which makes them save a bit to send home.

He is NOT on our sponsorship but they are legally married and he has a letter from his sponsor saying he is allowed to stay out.

She would want to be employed by someone who can provide both of them accomodation. 

Her husband is only rarely seen and never heard, so they will not be a disturbance.

She has been with us for 3.5 years now and as our circumstances have changed we have to move out of UAE and hence the hunt for a family for her.

Please pm if interested. She would be an asset to anyone.

#2 kyoto1

kyoto1

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hi can you call me to discuss your maid - we live in Khalifa City A near the Al Yasamina School across from Raha gardens and need someone in the next few months when would she be avialable?  050 813 4468.

Sign In