#1 dono

dono

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hi all

Thinking of putting my little one in Pony nursery. Looking for reviews, does anyone have their kids there? 

Thanks in advance!

#2 Aiza mama

Aiza mama

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

I know someone at work who sends her daughter there and she's very happy. Mai, the manager was working with us before she started this business..
Although i know her personally, i didnt want to send my daughter there. I had seen the nursery but thought it was too crowded and most of the teachers were Arabic speaking, not to discriminate against them but if I'm spending so much money i would prefer my daughter to be coming back speaking with proper pronunciations ( no offense to Arabs here, as we too are from Bahrain)
The plus points were - the fees was reasonable, there were no restrictions on food (which is a good thing and also a bad thing coz kids end up getting chocolates to school) and pampers and wipes are provided by the school itself.

After searching so much, I still think I put my daughter in the wrong nursery. My DD goes to Smart Starters in al baleen and the only reason I picked it was Booz it was new and not too over crowded and children could get individual attention but mat of the activities listed on the website are not being performed in school so I don't know whether I should change my faughter's nursery or not coz it took at a lot for her and myself to adjust here...

Why don't you look at redwood or the British orchard?

#3 dono

dono

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thx for feedback, I'll look ate Redwood. What I liked about Pony is that it's a small nursery (great for a 18 months toddler), and  they keep children until 5pm free of charge, which is very convenient for me.

#4 sonia tariq

sonia tariq

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Kids academy is also very good nursery and timing are 7 to 4:30 but the management and staff are very coaprative.i feel one thing in kids academy all teachers have a teaching certificate and mostly assistance as well that is a plus point.my son is going in this nursery and I am very happy.
  • xena likes this

#5 Sergeant

Sergeant

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

My son is in Pony, he is 2. I like the school, May is lovely and the staff is too. I'm not too sure about the older kids, but I think it's great for a smaller child as a daycare and play group, rather than a school school. I had my daughter in Teddy nursery, which was excellent for a 4 year old, but didn't like the rigidity of the timetable for the younger kiddies.
It's a hard choice, so many to choose from. Good luck.

Sign In