In Renewing Maid's Visa - Needs Tenancy Contract As Well?
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:36 AM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:23 AM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
- Servant's original passport
- Servant's photo with white background (1 piece)
- Sponsor's passport copy
- Sponsor's salary certificate in Arabic
- Sponsor's labour contract copy
- Attested tenancy contract in sponsor's name*NEW REQUIREMENT
- The tenancy contract should be under the sponsor's name
- It does not matter for now the type of house or apartment. (ex. villa, 3br, 1br, studio)
- The tenancy contract should be attested by the Municipality of Abu Dhabi (Baladiya). To attest it, you need to also to present the Tawtheeq receipt. Ask the landlord for this receipt.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:50 PM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:56 PM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:48 PM
So what if you live in a hotel apartment provided for by the company? So silly....
Your company/PRO can help you best. ;-)
Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:53 PM
Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:10 PM
We just renewed our maids visa and while we needed the tenancy contract , it didn't need to be attested.
thanks pebbles. Great. I have just finished with all the requirements this morning (health + daman + sponsor cert etc). Will go to the typing center tomorrow for the application then submit to the immigration.
What typing center did you use? How much did you pay? The one beside the immigration (Al Huda Typing) and Infinity Services in Marina Mall told me about the requirements with emphasis on the attestation. If the immigration does not require it, that is even better news.
Thanks for sharing.
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:55 PM
Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:00 AM
Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:02 PM
I think they dropped the attestation bit when they changed the law about 3 times in a few weeks! They are just trying to keep us on our toes maybe? Or send us crazy or bankrupt
I read about the news on July 11th in The National newspaper (and renewed my maid's visa on the same day )... they said that there are allowing it (no attestation) now because there are lots of expats whose visa will be expiring this summer and want to renew it now before going home for their vacation.