#1 VALE

VALE

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hello everybody,

I will come to Abu-Dhabi in September and I will leave in Muroor road. What can you tell me about the area ? I am afraid that it will not be ideal for a family with a 4 years old son, but this is what my husband company will offer so at the beginning I have to take it ... and find the most positive side of it.
I would also need your advise about nursery in the area, I have been told about English Giggles Nursery, does someone know it ?
Thank you very much for your support.
Ciao, Valentina

#2 BoyZone

BoyZone

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

If your budget allowed you, take a look at Bright Beginning, Stepping Stones and Jigsaw. Your son is 4yrs, you can also check the primary schools. Pearl Primary School and Gems World Academy are near by.

#3 marieleanne

marieleanne

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

where in muroor road will you live Valentina? Opposite the bus stand in muroor, behind aramex building there is a new nursery called British Orchard Nursery. If you PM me your email address I can give you the document attachments they sent me few days ago.

There's also a new nursery near malaysian embassy called little garden nursery (you can check them in facebook and youtube by typing little garden nursery abu dhabi) but they have more arabic speaking children and only few non arabic. this is a bit cheaper.

#4 VALE

VALE

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Thank you ADW ! I am trying to subscribe my son to English Giggles Nursery, which should be near where we will live.

British Orchard Nursery replied me that they take children up to 4 yrs, only. They could only do one exception if I cannot find anything else at all. so let's lee ...

Thanks for your useful information !

ciao,

#5 Isabellesong

Isabellesong

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

There is one new nursery in Muroor Road, the Clever Hands Nursery just opposite South African Embassy and Manhal School near Mushrif Mall. Hope this can help :D

#6 Deema

Deema

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

what's your experience with BO? and what about their fees? tried to check their website but they didn't mention anything related to their fees.
  • Mimi'smommy likes this

Sign In