14 replies to this topic

#1 The Joker

The Joker

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

We have been paying our bill online, but the bank suddenly informed us that the company has stopped this method of payment, has anyone else had this problem?

Now, where can we pay? We live off island so somewhere this end of town would help.

Thanks

#2 momof3

momof3

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

You can also pay via telephone using a credit card. I have used that method once, and it worked fine. Also, if you happen to be at Marina Mall, you can go down to the basement level next to Car4, and they have a stand there for ADDC where you can make payments.

#3 Mrs Wolf

Mrs Wolf

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1080 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

I pay online using a credit card (think it has to be a UAE issued card) just register on ADDC website.
Off island you can pay at ADDC at Baniyas and Mussafah and Al Shama.

Edited by Mrs Wolf, 13 February 2012 - 12:09 PM.

• smAk likes this

#4 The Joker

The Joker

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Thank you I went to Carrefour airport road and it seems to be under renovation, at the bottom of the escalator, my DH went to Marina mall opposite Carrefour and it was shut, unclear for how long.

I will try credit card by phone. Thank you so much.

#5 smAk

smAk

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

you can pay online on addc website as well. It's a good feature, you can see your past bills bills, payment history etc.

#6 momof3

momof3

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Thank you I went to Carrefour airport road and it seems to be under renovation, at the bottom of the escalator, my DH went to Marina mall opposite Carrefour and it was shut, unclear for how long.

I will try credit card by phone. Thank you so much.

The one at car4 airport road has been closed for quite a while now, but the one at the mall was just open when I paid our bill there a few weeks ago. Maybe your husband went at a time outside of normal business hours? Not sure, but anyway, hopefully the phone payment will work for you. I know there are supposed to be certain ATM machines that you can pay from as well, but I have never used one, so not sure which ones or where.

Good luck!

#7 The Joker

The Joker

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

Thank you, we like to keep ahead on the bills here. He was a Marina Mall at 3.45pm.

#8 momof3

momof3

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

Some of the info might be outdated, but this is from their website: Good luck!

Payment Options

A network of payment options now closer to you where you can choose the option that suits you.

ADDC Website
Use your credit card (Visa or MasterCard) through ADDC’s safe and secure online payment form at www.addc.ae without any extra charges. Just register with our Eservices to use this service.

Abu Dhabi Government Website
You can make safe and secure online payments of ADDC bills using your credit card (Visa or MasterCard) if you register at My Abu Dhabi through www.abudhabi.ae.

Mail
If you choose to mail your payment, please make your cheque or money order payable to Abu Dhabi Distribution Company with your phone number written on the back. You'll find the mailing address on your bill. Remember to please attach the payment slip from the bottom of your bill that contains your account details to your cheque or money order. This is vital for us to allocate your payment to the correct account.

ADDC Customer Service Centers
You can pay your bill in person by simply presenting your bill and payment at any ADDC Customer Service Centres. Payments are accepted in cash, or cheque or credit card. For location details of our Customer Service Centres and opening hours ring 800ADDC or email us at contactcentre@addc.ae .

Emirates Post Offices
You can pay ADDC bills at any Emirates Post Office across the UAE, seven days a week during official working hours.

Malls and Shopping Centers
Pay your ADDC bill now if you shop at Carrefour Shopping Mall on Airport Road or at Marina Mall. Our ADDC kiosk outlets are in convenient locations in these Malls and are open during the main mall opening times.

Auto-Pay by Credit card
If you register with ADDC Eservice, you can set up an Auto-Pay bill payment option which allows you to make regular, scheduled payments using your credit card. Conveniently you will be able to control your finances by setting automatic deductions on regular basis from your nominated credit card.

ADDC toll-free number (8002332)
Call us on 8002332 to pay your ADDC bill with your credit card using our automatic voice messaging service through our secured online payment channel.

At The Teller
You can pay your ADDC bill in person, Saturday through Thursday, at ADDC partner banks, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, ADCB, and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, NBAD.

Bank ATM Machines
Bill payments can be made through ATM machines at the ADDC partner banks. For a full list of ADDC partner banks, contact 800ADDC or email us at contactcentre@addc.ae. You must have a bank account with a partner bank to use this service.

Tele banking
The service is presented to you through phone banking. Please note that you have to be a bank account holder with a partner bank to use this service.

Bank Bill Pay
ADDC partner banks offer ADDC bill payment services to their customers through internet banking. For more information, check with your bank about this service.

Electronic Fund Remittance (EFR)
It’s an easy, convenient way to pay multiple bills through one bank remittance and is most useful. for corporate customers who have more than 10 bills a month. Multi billed customers only need to remit the money directly to ADDC bank account (A/C 0156049436) with National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Corniche branch, and then email the payment details to our email address dialygov@addc.ae. Contact 8002332 for more details.

ADDC Customer Service Centre
If you visit the main branch of our sister company, Al Ain Distribution Company (ADDC) you can pay your ADDC bill in cash or cheque instantly. The service is available during ADDC working hours from Sunday to Thursday.
Important Note
If you have entered into payment arrangement with us, you may have agreed to a particular payment method. Please refer to your contract terms and conditions for more details.

Edited by momof3, 13 February 2012 - 12:33 PM.

• patevans likes this

#9 akazukinsz

akazukinsz

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

just paid my bills last night at care4 marina mall. it's open.
  • The Joker likes this

#10 momof3

momof3

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

just paid my bills last night at care4 marina mall. it's open.

Maybe they have weird hours, then, like some of the small shops that close from 2-5. It was morning when I went to pay.

Edited by momof3, 13 February 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#11 loopy

loopy

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

There is an ADDC in Etihad Plaza on the same level as the Golden Desert Spa. It is on the opposite end from Abela.
  • KrisS and The Joker like this

#12 sierra

sierra

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

When they closed the kiosk at C4, there was a sign up saying that a new unit would be opening at Mushrif Mall,however,the last time I checked it had not opened, I asked at the help desk and they said it might open in 6 months!!

#13 KrisS

KrisS

Dhabi Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2141 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Í paid our ADDC bill last night at Etihad plaza. As Loopy said it is at the opposite end to Abella and up one flight of stairs

#14 patevans

patevans

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

We have been paying our bill online, but the bank suddenly informed us that the company has stopped this method of payment, has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

I hope it is not NBAD becos they have a link to ADDC to produce the latest bill on ADDC's system so we know what our current bill is.

#15 Buttermilk

Buttermilk

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

You can pay at the post office in KCA.

Sign In