#1 abudhabired

abudhabired

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Hi There

Anyone had a mammogram done here and if so where do you suggest? Would also be grateful for a rough idea of cost and how long the procedure took?

Thanks
x

#2 DesertDream

DesertDream

Dhabi Lama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7299 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

It is time for me to have one done again, last time I had it done in London, first inquire to see if the Free Mammogram Campaign is still on.

#3 Indi

Indi

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1812 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

I think you can get one for free at the National Screening Center, do a search, it is the same place where they do the screening test for newborns.

#4 100PureNZ

100PureNZ

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi, I was given these contact details by my colleague:

Central Maternal and Child Health Department
National Breast Screening Centre
02 447 3496

I tried calling the number myself this morning but no luck (ie. no answer). Will continue to try, but if anyone else has another number or alternative contact details, would be appreciated.

#5 JCP

JCP

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hi, any ladies know the exact location of the place?I tried calling the number also but no luck...

#6 100PureNZ

100PureNZ

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hi, had to ring the number a few times but someone did answer. She will take your details and make and appointment and was very helpful. My advice keep trying.

#7 abukiwi

abukiwi

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

If you go along 30th st going towards Abu Dhabi,turn right onto 25th st,go down the road and then take the u turn, you will see a sign to turn right to the National screening centre.it is a villa on the right hand side of the street.you can just turn up and make a free appointment.I found them very good when I went last year.

Sign In