5 replies to this topic

#1 casmi24

casmi24

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

Is there any company that will come to your home and clean the curtains?

I am trying to avoid having to break out the ladder, unhook all the curtains, lug in black plastic bags to dry cleaner, collect, (then no doubt will sit in my car for a few days as all the previous work was major accomplishment), unbag, iron (which is major task considering length of curtains), rehook, and rehang.

If no curtain cleaning company recommendation, does anyone know where I can buy Febreeze?

#2 kbt@ad

kbt@ad

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

don't know about any curtain cleaners but once saw Febreeze in Choithrams (26th/7th)

#3 MomOf2

MomOf2

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

Just a word of warning: I took my curtains down and had them dry cleaned. They shrunk them. They are now shorter than the sheers. :angry:

#4 CHGO2AD

CHGO2AD

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

Can't help you with the cleaning but they have Febreeze at Abela at Etihad plaza

#5 casmi24

casmi24

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

no one knows of curtain cleaners? How about upholstery cleaners? I am in process of trying to get in touch with Chem Dri but not feeling too confident.

#6 Tototinytot

Tototinytot

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hi

I just had my curtains steam cleaned just a couple of months back. I used Delight cleaners and they did a really great job came to the house to look at curtains and sent an email the same day with a quote. For 3 Large rugs and 2 pairs of large curtains (sorry didn't quote separate for curtain cleaning) was 460aed.

It only took the a couple of hours they were on time and polite (no waiting in all day) and they even cleaned my hall rug free while they had the machine out :biggrin:

The number is 02 678 9216.

Hope this helps.

Sign In