Photo
- - - - -

Where Can I Buy Dermablend Cover Creme In The Uae?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tyrabangs

tyrabangs

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hello Ladies, I badly need to buy my favorite concealer-foundation makeup, the brand is Dermablend Cover Creme. I bought my last stock from the US but shipping to UAE is not my option...cause I need it now. Is there a shop in the UAE that sells this brand? Also, can you recommended a concealer makeup that can cover birthmark? Please share something that you have tried already and that wow'ed you.

Thank you so much!

#2 chriso767

chriso767

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1506 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

I once saw it in Al Noor, Khalifa Street, Pharmacy

#3 AlGharbia

AlGharbia

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

I saw Dermablend being sold in the pharmacy opposite the LuLu supermarket in Khalidiya mall.

#4 tyrabangs

tyrabangs

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:29 PM

YAHOO! I'll go to those shops tonight! THANK YOU SOO MUCH LADIES! This website (abudhabiwoman.com) is really helpful! Fast reply and reliable! Thank you!

#5 tyrabangs

tyrabangs

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:50 AM

Ladies, I went to the pharmacy and they are not selling makeup concealer (Dermablend). They are selling though BioDerma.

Anyone who can recommend a good concealer that is very good for birthmark? Thanks!

#6 AlGharbia

AlGharbia

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

Did you check the pharma in Khalidiyah mall? They deffintely sold Derma Blend last time I was there. As you enter the shop you go to the right and the different colour foundations and powders were displayed on a stand on the middle shelf that's on the wall. (not the free standing shelves).

I found their phone number 02 6354440 - but I know from experience that the woman behind the counter doensn't get anything in English, so if you call ask to speak to the sales lady from the shop floor (one Philippino lady or one Arab).

#7 tyrabangs

tyrabangs

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

Did you check the pharma in Khalidiyah mall? They deffintely sold Derma Blend last time I was there. As you enter the shop you go to the right and the different colour foundations and powders were displayed on a stand on the middle shelf that's on the wall. (not the free standing shelves).

I found their phone number 02 6354440 - but I know from experience that the woman behind the counter doensn't get anything in English, so if you call ask to speak to the sales lady from the shop floor (one Philippino lady or one Arab).

@AlGharbia, I checked the pharmacies near Al Noor Khalifa St. I will try Khalidiya Mall then. Thank you for giving the phone number. The phone is always busy but I will try my luck. :)

#8 tyrabangs

tyrabangs

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Finally I was able to talk to a staff in the pharmacy...He said they are not selling Dermablend. I will go there then to find out still...I hope the man was only mistaken.

Sign In