#1 Tajwar

Tajwar

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hi,
I am living in Raha gardens and looking for a teacher for my daughtetes to teach reading of Quran. Please pm if you know anyone.

Thanks
Tajwar

#2 zahiya

zahiya

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:19 PM

Hi I contacted a lady named Bathool who says she has been teaching to read the Quran for the past 15 years. I am trying to get hold of her again but to no avail. Maybe you could try her number. She charges 500 Dhms per month -3 times a week.050-5616593.

#3 Indigo

Indigo

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hi plz let me know if you can contact this lady or perhaps find someone else. I have a 8yrs old son and I would like someone to teach him as well. Thanks.

#4 shrek

shrek

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

Does anyone know where I could send my children for tahfiz Quran class? Preferably English medium

Many Thanks :)

#5 Tajwar

Tajwar

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

Hi I contacted a lady named Bathool who says she has been teaching to read the Quran for the past 15 years. I am trying to get hold of her again but to no avail. Maybe you could try her number. She charges 500 Dhms per month -3 times a week.050-5616593.

#6 Tajwar

Tajwar

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for the info, i found this contact from previous mails tried several times once talked to her but couldn't get hold of her again.

Regarding tafeez ul quran there is a nice institute next to mosque in KCA but Arabic medium. I'll try there again for some teacher to teach at home but my problem is my broken Arabic. Hardly anyone understands english there.

Please ladies if anyone finds a good teacher let us know.

#7 shrek

shrek

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

Regarding tafeez ul quran there is a nice institute next to mosque in KCA but Arabic medium. I'll try there again for some teacher to teach at home but my problem is my broken Arabic. Hardly anyone understands english there.

May I know which mosque in KCA? Any landmark?
I've went to one of the Quran Institute in the city, but yes....same things :( None of them can speak English.
I know there are few institutes in Dubai who offered tahfeez specially catered for non-Arabic speaker. How I wish AD have it too.

#8 Tajwar

Tajwar

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

May I know which mosque in KCA? Any landmark?
I've went to one of the Quran Institute in the city, but yes....same things :( None of them can speak English.
I know there are few institutes in Dubai who offered tahfeez specially catered for non-Arabic speaker. How I wish AD have it too.

Hi, i am not very good in giving direction in KCA let me try, coming from yasmina school on ur left carry on till raha school from roundabout take 1st exit carry on till second roundabout take 1st exit on road 15, now from second round about with saad traffic on your left, turn right carry on few meters and you can see the mosque on your right, its first right. Or you can ask anyone its the only one there with institute. I went there today and they gave me this number 02-6312211 to contact for Teaching foriegners(non-native)
I tried the man was fluent in english and very helpful. Give it a try good luck. If you need more info please send a pm. Good luck

#9 zahiya

zahiya

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Hi Tajwar, yes i was able to get hold of the lady and now she comes home. But if you are willing to drive to the island then you can put your kids in Iqraa Arabic learning centre. It seems quite good.the number to contact is 02-4467220 though most of the time nobody answers so it might help i f you go directly.

#10 shrek

shrek

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

Hi, i am not very good in giving direction in KCA let me try, coming from yasmina school on ur left carry on till raha school from roundabout take 1st exit carry on till second roundabout take 1st exit on road 15, now from second round about with saad traffic on your left, turn right carry on few meters and you can see the mosque on your right, its first right. Or you can ask anyone its the only one there with institute. I went there today and they gave me this number 02-6312211 to contact for Teaching foriegners(non-native)
I tried the man was fluent in english and very helpful. Give it a try good luck. If you need more info please send a pm. Good luck

Thanks so much :) I'll give it a try

#11 ufar056@gmail.com

ufar056@gmail.com

ADW Guide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:18 AM

Assalaamualykum..
Dear Brother,
I saw your ad for Quran learning with tajweed.I have other students also and I would like to invite you also as I am a certified quran teacher and have been teaching in USA via Internet for last 6 months.So my Skype ID is this "muawiyahussain".If you have any question you are most welcome.

Wassalaam
H.S.Siraj Muneer

Hi,
I am living in Raha gardens and looking for a teacher for my daughtetes to teach reading of Quran. Please pm if you know anyone.

Thanks
Tajwar

#12 momof3

momof3

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1887 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

Assalaamualykum..
Dear Brother,
I saw your ad for Quran learning with tajweed.I have other students also and I would like to invite you also as I am a certified quran teacher and have been teaching in USA via Internet for last 6 months.So my Skype ID is this "muawiyahussain".If you have any question you are most welcome.

Wassalaam
H.S.Siraj Muneer

Are you in the US, or in Abu Dhabi?

#13 zahiya

zahiya

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

hi, I know this thread is really old now but would like to know if any one has found a good arabic teacher yet? my DS has already had 3 teachers but somehow he is not feeling comfortable yet.

Zahiya

#14 applepie

applepie

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

hi, I know this thread is really old now but would like to know if any one has found a good arabic teacher yet? my DS has already had 3 teachers but somehow he is not feeling comfortable yet.

Zahiya

wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullah,

There is a sister (arabic) teaching arabic and tajweed for all levels. If you are still interested let me know, I will speak to her. Her english is ok and can explain rules and pronouncations easily.

Have you tried Alqaaeda Noorania tajweed CD? My kids loved it and almost all the Quran centers will go through this book. But the CD, kids can press any words, letters and it will pronounce by a male voice, so they can repeat after.

It is really important for everyone to be comfortable with teachers, especially younger ones. Keep looking until you find the right one for your kids.

Salaams.

Edited by applepie, 02 May 2012 - 12:02 PM.

• madeeha likes this

#15 zahiya

zahiya

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hi Applepie, thanks for referring the lady. Where is this quran teacher located? I don't drive too . so if she is anywehere near my place, i could talk to her and see what arrangements can be made. I live right next to AL Wahda Grand Millennium Hotel.
Thanks

#16 DesertDream

DesertDream

Dhabi Lama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7452 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

I know of a very nice lady too but she lives near Al Bateen and sometimes requires transportation. I will see if I can get her number.

#17 applepie

applepie

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Assalaamu alaikum Zahiya, and DesertDream :)

Oops, she lives in Khalifa A

it should b easier to find one in the city I guess, have you asked ladies at the masjid? usually there are lessons in the mornings at different masjids. Near new NMC hospital, orange masjid has for woman, may b you could ask ladies over there.

how old is your kids? if they are above 7 I would recommend Haamil Al Ghaith Quran centre, they do 3 times a week and provides bus for the kids. they have boys and girls section too. My kids liked over there as the teachers were gentle with the kids. This one is in the afternoon. In the morning they teach from pre kg - kg2 9am-12pm. Only arabic and islamic.

#18 DesertDream

DesertDream

Dhabi Lama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7452 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

Sorry, haven't been able to get the number as the lady who has it is away. As soon as I get in contact with her I will let you know.

#19 zahiya

zahiya

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

thanks for the info desertdream. Apple Pie could you please let me know where Hamil Al ghaith quran centre ? and if u have a phone number.

#20 applepie

applepie

Star Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Its on airpot road after few humps from Nahda (girls) school.
Phone no. 024473199 ladies do not speak much english though.
Let us know how it goes

Sign In