4 replies to this topic

#1 BusyDad

BusyDad

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

We have been living here for quite sometime but we don't seem to be able to find a dentist we feel comfortable with. We need someone who can do more that the usual work...someone with a bit of an artist in him/her.....Anyone knows of any good dentists in Abu Dhabi? We heard about good ones in Dubai but we are trying to avoid the long trek.

Thanks!

BD

#2 hoovie

hoovie

Maharishi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

The british dental clinic was my choice of great dentists, was very happy with them.

#3 kbt@ad

kbt@ad

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

I'm happy with the Advanced American Dental Center in Al Khalidiya, opposite of the American school / behind The One.
unlike other dentists in the city their technical equipment seems to be new....

I went to see Dr Maria, she is friendly and very thorough, explains a lot, doesn't force you into anything.....

#4 TLW

TLW

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

i second the British dental clinic.

#5 Just Me2

Just Me2

Dhabi Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:34 PM

been to the british guy on Hamdan, he is good, but I may has well have left my arm at the door as I almost cried when I was quoted the price....however, I went to NMC thinking i'd save money and that Indian dentists are prob good as so many INdians have perfect teeth, just for a less than mediocre cleaning, I paid 400....so, yes, i'd go back to the British having expreienced that place...before he put his hands in my mouth I even asked him if he'd changed his gloves , i guess am lucky he didn't "mistakingly pull one out lol

Sign In