Photo
- - - - -

Marriage Certificate Translation (eng To Arabic)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 karen1971

karen1971

Superb-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

This topic has probably been discussed many times before, but felt it was possibly quicker to do a new thread than research, and get more upto date info. So apologies if this has been answered lots of times before!

I need to get my English marriage certificate translated in to arabic, the one we had done in London has been put away safely and now can't find it, and now need it for residency! Can anyone suggest where we can get this done, how much it costs and length of time it takes.

Thanks in anticipation......hoping I can make a grumpy hubby happy again!

#2 offie

offie

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:13 AM

This topic has probably been discussed many times before, but felt it was possibly quicker to do a new thread than research, and get more upto date info. So apologies if this has been answered lots of times before!

I need to get my English marriage certificate translated in to arabic, the one we had done in London has been put away safely and now can't find it, and now need it for residency! Can anyone suggest where we can get this done, how much it costs and length of time it takes.

Thanks in anticipation......hoping I can make a grumpy hubby happy again!

behind starbucks on hamdan street there is a few, last time i went it cost 50 aed and took 30 minutes to an hour,

#3 trees

trees

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

offie i was going to suggest exactly the same there's also alot of typing/translation shops around 19th and 2nd too

sit and have a coffee, I remember i had to nag them to get the 30 mins though but got it in the end - then only one horrendous parking trip

Sign In