#1 trees

trees

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hi LADIES

Just need to hire a bouncy castle for dd's 4th birthday and the club's are all booked they were there when i phoned last week but he lost my booking! Arrrggghh so need to find somewhere else

Have done a search but people only said else where were spendy but not who

Wonder if you can help :scratch:

Thanks

Tx

#2 mac06

mac06

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

Hi

Im not sure where you can hire one from, but I do know they are a great investment!. I bought one for my energetic 2yr old boy and he loves it, he is on it twice a day if not more. Its quite big and all concealed comes in a bag and an electric pump so you can take it anywhere. It looks like a carousel with netting all around and a full pitched roof so there is no chance of little ones falling out.

Good luck

#3 triplets-heaven

triplets-heaven

Presidential Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1642 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

Trees, when is your daughter's B-day? i have one, not a castle but a round one, i can lend it to you, it has balls within it's walls and they bounce around whenever babies jump on it, it has couple of windows so little ones can come in and out of it, it won't be here till next month though.

#4 trees

trees

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

well i just got recommended banana balloons on salam street - who i used for balloons last year - didn't think he'd have castles too - so thank you :victory:

and in comparison to the club - not too bad - the club was going to be 750, as we're off the island, including delivery, and he is 900.

just hoping he turns up now

thanks all

t x

TH - it's next thursday but thank you for the offer

#5 khalifakate

khalifakate

Super Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Tumbletime in Dubai have a great selection of bouncy castles for 500dhs & I think delivery to AD is 200dhs, so they might be worth checking out. Their website is tumbletimedubai.com

#6 trees

trees

Super Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:15 PM

just thought i'd update you on how it went

banana balloons were fab - turned up on time, in fact an hour early, unheard of i think here

the castle was huge with a slide and enclosure - the added bonus for my 4 year old was the character looked like Hello kitty

balloons themselves great.

I did try tumbletime too, they took three days to come back to me and then the afternoon before the party phoned me to say they couldn't come - for some reason I hadn't cancelled banana balloon, so all was well - i just had a funny feeling, and for a change i listened to my instincts (the thought of dd not having something she'd looked forward to for 4 months was too much to bear i think)

i'm sure if i'd have negotiated harder i would have got a better price - but at the end of the day they did what they said they would and I had no problems, so would definately use them again.

thanks ladies for all your advice

tx

Sign In